User Interface 2D- Optimisation
By using the 2D-Optimisation you are able to organize the material consumption of plates and panels more efficient.
Under “Basic/Residual Sizes” the standard delivery quantities for small, medium and large sizes are displayed.
You may enter individual sizes, e.g. material you have in stock.
In the lower “Area” section you enter the sizes for plates and panels you want to create.
Enter and edit sizes
There are three possibilities to enter new sizes.
- Click on the button “Add”
- Press the Key INSERT on the keyboard
- Open the context menu by right mouse click. Select the option “New Entry”
A data input bar appears. To confirm the input press the “Enter” key or click on the green check mark. A new input bar appears automatically. To finish thie input press the Key “ESC” or click on the red “X”
You have three possibilities to edit entries:
- Select the entry and click on the button “Edit”
- Make a double-click on the entry
- Make a right mouse click and select the option “Edit” from the context menu
You may delete entries by using the following options:
- Select the entry and click on the button “Delete”
- Press the key DEL on the keyboard
- Make a right mouse click and select the option “Delete” from the context menu.
Open / Save Optimisation Jobs
You are also able to save jobs and to open existing ones.
For saving your entries click on the button “Save Job” on the bottom left corner.
To open an exisiting job please click on the button “Open Job” and select a file.
Areas can be imported from other projects or from CSV and XLS files. Therefor click on the button “Import” and select the option “from Job” or “from File”.
Click on the button “Run Optimisation” to start the optimisation.
The following window appears:
Here you enter the settings for the printouts.
Click on “OK” to create the optimisation printout.