The client installation is a local installation on a PC. The following system requirements apply for a PC:
|Operating system:||Windosw 10 / Windows 11; NET Framework from Version 4.5.2|
|Processor:||Intel Core i7 / AMD Ryzen|
|Memory:||64-bit operating system 8GB RAM|
|Hard disk:||SSD 100 GB of available memory|
|Resolution:||1920 pixels x 1080 pixels|
|Operating system:||Windows 8, NET Framework from Version 4.5.2|
|Processor:||Intel Core i5 / AMD A10|
|Memory:||32-bit operating system 4GB RAM / 64-bit operating system 6GB RAM|
|Hard disk:||50GB of available memory|
|Resolution:||1280 pixels x 1024 pixels|
- The software is licensed with a single-user USB dongle. This hardware dongle is sent to you with the software installation. The USB dongle must be connected to your PC before the software is installed. A dongle driver is installed by default during the installation process.
- After installation, the software needs constant connection to the USB dongle.
- The default installation directory for the local installation is C:\Logikal.
- An internet connection is needed for regular updates, the technical support, and the online help system.
- Read “Technical Information” for further technical details.